FACILITY MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Call us on an as needed basis. No contract required!
FACILITIES MAINTENANCE – SCHEDULED ROUTE PROGRAMS
Our Compressive, flexible, and yet remarkably low costs / high ROI route maintenance programs deliver extraordinary value and efficiencies that serve to help you better manage your daily facility maintenance demands.
Our commercial and industrial building maintenance programs includes a full range of services at one low price per month, covering virtually any general handyman tasks you request, including: monthly property building service visits by a uniformed Sierra Group Technician.
Further supporting you and your staff you have an assigned dedicated project manager to coordinate and dial in your general building maintenance needs and special requests. All this at a low flat monthly rate. A partial list of services covered:
- Complete Interior & Exterior Lighting Services.
- Minor Electrical & Plumbing.
- Ceiling Tile Replacement.
- Cable Management
- Touch-Up Painting & Graffiti Removal.
- Banner Hanging & Periodical Replacement.
- Receive Service Visit Details and Recommended Work Reports.
- Unique and Special Tasks or Procedures Not A Problem.
NO CONTRACT HANDYMAN MAINTENANCE SERVICES
Our uniformed technicians can be dispatched for virtually any handyman task. We are dedicated to keeping your facility looking its best and operating in peak condition. This is backed by a commitment to providing excellence in customer service and support because we believe our success depends on creating long-term partnerships.
- Sierra Group uniformed technicians dispatched for virtually any handyman task.
- Dedicated project manager to coordinate your requests
- Access to our existing network of pre-qualified proven quality vendors
- Incorporate your existing trusted vendors under our management
- Fully customizable services to meet your specific demands and unique procedures
Call us on an as-needed basis!
How to Request Building Services
Statewide Service Calls – 24/7.
Emergency and after-hours service calls must be placed via phone for immediate service.