Video Surveillance Solutions
Creating a secure and safe environment for your company, most importantly its employees, is of utmost importance. Implementing a culture of security awareness is imperative to protecting your people, intellectual property and physical assets. Assessment and understanding of how to plan or replace your system can be daunting.
We can help.
From single site to multiple locations, Sierra Group’s “consult, design then implement” approach and its relationships with enterprise level system partners, allows us to present industry best practices solution to meet your security program goals.
Not only do we educate our team of designers, project managers, installers and technicians, but it is also our goal to educate you, setting the stage for a great partnership.
Products and Services
- Design, installation and programming of scalable, networked, Cloud Hosted SaaS or On Prem Video Management Systems
- Installation and programming of high resolution, megapixel, IP or HD cameras for specific applications
- Video Analytics programming, installation and training
- Voice and video intercom systems interior and exterior protection
- HALO Smart Sensor licensed partner. Latest innovations in real-time vape, sound, chemical detection, and air quality monitoring
- Service and Maintenance Plans
- Remote Management Services
- Long term storage of archived events
- Automated sharing of critical events
- Security Desk Consoles and Enclosures
Sierra Group provides the following alarm monitoring services statewide
- Video Surveillance
- Access Control
- Alarm systems
- Entry and Emergency Phone Systems
Do you have any questions?
Please click here.
Benefits of implementing a video surveillance program
- Provides a sense of a secure and safe workplace environment
- Creates a visual presence of cameras as a deterrent potential threats
- Deters property theft, product shrinkage and vandalism
- Reduces claims and proves offenses by generating evidence that is rarely disputed
- Curbs workplace violence, stalking, harassment
- Deters or resolves claims such as workplace violence, safety infractions and slip and fall incidents
- Creates awareness, leading to productivity, honesty and prevention of loss events
- Provides remote visibility into your workplace by management of law enforcement
- Quickly verifies actual alarms or events to reduce false alarm fines
- Provides data, that in concert with analytic software, can be utilized to further secure your environment