The recent pandemic has caused considerable changes in how and why we use physical security and access control technologies in commercial spaces. Before the pandemic, most organizations implemented these technologies primarily to prevent intrusion and control access to more sensitive areas of the facility.
Today, however, organizations have taken huge strides and view these technologies differently, rightfully seeing them as powerful tools to address health, safety, and operational efficiencies. While COVID has brought tremendous hardships to many, it has also caused the need to re-evaluate our workspaces and view them in light of maximally increasing safety, flexibility, productivity, and cost-efficiency.
Today, physical security technologies are solving these key challenges:
- Improving employee/visitor/patron safety
- Reducing employee/visitor/patron health risks
- Increasing operational efficiency
- Solving business challenges
Protecting Today’s Organization
Physical security for the workplace isn’t just about reducing threats such as theft or intrusion. It is about creating a safer and more efficient office ecosystem that moves with you into the future. Here are some key ways to use security technologies to improve, expand, and protect your business as you move forward.
Access Control Technologies
- Allow you to offer asynchronous work hours securely
- Provide touch-free access to spaces to reduce health risks
- Controls traffic flow to reduce inefficiencies
- Provides an audit trail of activities
- Analytic technologies can detect masks and temperature
- Provides remote visibility of deliveries
- Gain business insights
Smart Conference Rooms
- Reduces overcrowding in the office space
- Facilitates remote work
Today, leaders recognize security technologies as a business enhancer that helps organizations to stay safe and thrive. If you’d like more information about enhancing your technologies, call Sierra Group today.
About Sierra Group
s a united, multi-disciplined service-focused company specializing in electronic physical security, we have a unique 360° perspective that gives us the ability to help you meet your specific security needs with laser precision.
If you are looking for a security integration and management company or are interested in learning more, please contact us. Our goal is to help you reach yours.
Learn more about the Sierra Group difference here, or reach out to us at: